Today in this great post will show how to Bypass Lock Screen Password pattern or PIN lock on your Samsung or all other Android Phones totally for free service. This service work on any Samsung models as Samsung Galaxy S8, S7, S6, S5, S4, S5, S3 to Bypass Locke Screen Password on your Device. Now we in this post below will show steps by steps as to make this Bypass Lock Screen Password. Many of us are needed to put 3-time wrong passcode, and then your device is lock and not possible to open. But in this post is the solutions.
How to Bypass Samsung Galaxy S4 Lock Screen Password
First is need to tell that in this solutions you will lose all your info as contacts or some as this. You will reset your Device Factory and your lock password not will have on your device. This is the first method is not know your Goole Play Store account. We will tell you some methods.
Bypass Lock Screen Password Method 1:
- When will make five incorrectly drawn patterns will show on your device screen to click “Forgot Pattern”, click here.
- Now is need to add your Google Username and Password, you use your Phone.
- Sing In, and now will be possible to Draw NEW password for your Samsung Galaxy S4 or another version.
- Draw the new Password for your Device, please now remember 🙂
- Confirm this password.
And this is all your password Lock is removed from your device, and have new, now you know your password.
Now we bellow will show method is not known your password login and for your Google Account. If you know nothing, is possible to be bypass Lock Screen Password, but will be lost all your info on your Device.
Bypass Lock Screen Password Method 2:
- Turn Off your Phone.
- Press and hold this next three buttons at the same time: When your device will vibrate, release the Power key but now is need to continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
- Press Volume Up key
- Press Home key
- Press Power key.
- Now When on your Android System Recovery screen will appear, then it needs to release the Volume Up and Home keys.
- Now needs to press this Volume down key button several times key to highlight ‘wipe data/factory reset.’
- Then is need to press Power button for select.
- Then is need to press this button Volume down key until to ‘delete all user data’ is highlighted.
- Now finally is need to press the Power button to select and to start the master reset for your device.
- When this process for master reset will be complete, ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted.
- Please now press the Power key button to restart your device.
Dear readers if have some questions please write in the comment below, we will respond to you. This is all guide to bypass Lock Screen Password on your Android Device.